Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm a lucky guy

As the wedding has been getting closer, I've been really happy with how everything is going. It's been a lot of fun to plan out little details for how we want the actual ceremony to be, in terms of having it be a wedding we wouldn't be bored to be guests at. There are a million cool things to do and think about related to the ceremony itself.

But really, it's exciting to be marrying Ursula. To think that someone I met under pretty random circumstances, while we were living halfway across the country from each other, would end up being the person that finishes all of my jokes and still laughs at them, likes the food I cook, is willing to watch scary movies with me even though she has to cover her eyes, and would end up being the smartest, funniest girl I've ever met is just pretty damn amazing when I think about it. I'm glad things worked out the way they did, and I feel really lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet (and romantic too!)! Ursula is a lucky woman to have someone who will express such nice thoughts!

    ReplyDelete